Queer Youth Group
Valley Youth wants all young people to feel loved and safe.
Our Queer Group provides a welcoming, safe space for young people from across our local area to regularly hang out, create events, support each other, and express who they are.
Meetups are held on the 1st Friday of the month, between 4:30pm and 6:30pm.
- Identify as same-sex attracted, bisexual, intersex, transgender, gender diverse, questioning or curious
- Are aged 12 to 25
- Live, work, study or hang out in Moonee Valley
We’d love to meet you! Get in touch with us and find out more about the group below.
Valley Youth’s first new Queer Youth Group meeting!
When: Friday July 6, 2-5pm
Where: Niddrie Community Hub, 3-15 Matthews Ave, Niddrie
What: We’ll have a copy of the just-released Love, Simon DVD in our hot little hands! Come get to know some of your newest rainbow friends, before settling in to watch the film together.
Future meetups will be held at our new venue in Essendon:
- Friday August 3, 4:30pm to 6:30pm - Board games and self-care boxes
- Friday September 7, 4:30pm to 6:30pm - Pizza party. Those coming with us to the Loud in the Library event can travel together afterwards!
- Friday October 5, 4:30pm to 6:30pm - We're making a video for Ellen!
Get in touch via the form below to find out more details.