Queer Youth Group
Valley Youth wants all young people to feel loved and safe.
Rainbow Valley provides a welcoming, safe space for young people from across our local area to regularly hang out, create events, support each other, and express who they are.
Meetups in 2019 will be held on the last Friday of the month, between 4:30pm and 6:30pm in Niddrie. Contact us below for the location details.
- Identify as same-sex attracted, queer, bisexual, intersex, transgender, asexual, gender diverse, questioning or curious
- Are aged 12 to 25
- Live, work, study or hang out in Moonee Valley
We’d love to meet you! Get in touch with us and find out more about the group below.
Upcoming datesFuture Rainbow Valley meet ups and events!
- Friday March 29: Our second regular Rainbow Valley meetup for 2019 - Brooklyn99 binge!
- Saturday April 6: Attending the Queer Formal held by Minus18. Contact us if you'd like to join!
- Friday April 26: Our third regular Rainbow Valley meetup!
Get in touch via the form below to find out more details.